Thursday 23 June 2011

Dancing Meerkats


After we finished our film festival movie we wanted to make our own movie. We did a dance and pretended we were Meerkats.

Lolita: I learnt how to do stop motion movies by taking little steps at a time.
Kayla: I learnt that it took lots of practice to get really good at stop motion movies. I liked looking for the music.
Charlotte:I learnt that things take time and you need to take lots of photos. Things need to be done step by step.
Dania: I learnt that you don't move big movements or it will look weird and don't move the camera.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work! What a lot of fun you all had. Can't wait until next Saturday to see it all.

    Tracey (Charlotte H's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thank you to all the teachers involved in this project! I am sure all the children who took part will treasure the experience.
    We can't wait to see the results of all your hard work!!

    Kim and Meg Stallard

    ReplyDelete